Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3-9-2011


I've been flat on my back all day because my back went out. Being that I can't get up and walk, I'm dependant on my family to feed me. This is what I ate all day today. Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Got to love them but I can definitely say that I'm sick of them and I so need some real food. If I'm still flat on my back tomorrow, I'll have to call my friends to save me :)

Other interesting things that happened today - Kimball went to a meeting at Williams school and signed the last bit of paperwork to official withdraw him from Speech. He has tested above average in speech for children of his age and grade. I'm so proud of him because he has only been talking for the last three years. I love you Willabee!

Also, Cassidy responded to Josh's Prom request. She brought over four containers of Skittles. On a few of the Skittles were the letters to spell out "I would love to!" Way Way Cute and he actually did it in front of her because she was here visiting with me when he came home. She's so dang cute.

2 comments:

jewels said...

juicy pear are my favorite. YUMMY

Forsyth Family said...

Good Grief, lady--jelly beans?? text me if you need Cafe Rio or anything else yummy!