Saturday, March 5, 2011

3-5-2011


Today I put on a Bridal Shower for Kristy Whited. Kristy is one of "MY" Laurels from back when I was in YW. I loved my calling so much and I loved the girls even more. I had three Laurels. Ausia, Kristy and Brittnie. All three girls have kept in touch with me. I always get sweet text from them updating me on their lives.

My dad made the cake for the shower. And this picture does NOT give it justice and it's the best one I took :) He hand made every single rose that went on the cupcakes. Each rose takes 15 minutes to make and he did 63 of them!!! He made the purse, high heel shoe and the pearls. It was so nice. I love how my dad can take my vision and create the cakes that I need and want.

2 comments:

jewels said...

That is so beautiful.

Mel said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable! I could look at his cakes all day. Great job!!