Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3-8-2011


Mascara!!

I have gone through a Mascara Nightmare.  I ran out of mascara two weeks ago so I headed to Wal-Mart to get some to only find that they were out of the mascara I use.  So I spent $10 on one that I hadn't tried before in hopes that it would be ok. 

It was the worse mascara I've ever used.

Went to Target to see if they had my mascara and I was so excited that they did.  Bring it home and go to use it and dang it, I got the wrong color.  I have very blonde eyelashes and I have to have very black for them to show up and without mascara I look very funny.  Brown Mascara just doesn't cut it.

Back to Target again and made sure I picked up Very Black.  Finally, I have the mascara that I love.  Wrong again!  Same packaging, same everything but this mascara was waterproof.  I hate waterproof mascara because I can never get it off.

Was I ever going to get the right Mascara?  Yes I did.  I was so happy to finally go to Wal-Mart and find my Very Black Mascara that wasn't waterproof!!

2 comments:

Tori Williams said...

Glad you found it! It's frustrating when your favorite isn't in stock. Hey, Austin doesn't usually recognize songs, but the Wisky Lullaby song is on your blog and Austin said, "Isn't this the song Josee's brother sang at the wedding?" I said WOW! Good job Austin. Just thought I'd share. :)

Mel said...

That's what I use! Love it!