Friday, March 11, 2011

3-11-2011


After being in bed, flat on my back since Tuesday...I finally got up late this afternoon and took a shower. Right now I'm truly grateful for warm running water, it never felt so good.

It took everything out of me to take that shower but it felt so good. I sure wish my back would hurry and get better because I'm beyond bored and I'm sure I've over texted my friends because they have all stopped responding. Not that I blame them :)

I also hate that I can't keep up on my house. My boys are....well, BOYS and they don't do anything on their own. Mommy being laid up in bed means freedom to them. Kaylee is a constant tornado. She's my five boys in one when it comes to messes. She does try to clean up though...But her cleaning usually means a bigger mess. Got to love it. My parents...well, we won't go there, I'll just say that they are of NO HELP. Kimball, bless his heart. He LOVES a clean house but when he has to do it, the standards are a little relaxed :) He has been so great though to try and pick up every so often because I hear him out there doing thing, like the dishes. Sure do love him.

I also miss cooking. I can't believe I said that :) But I really do. I think the reason I miss cooking so much is because I'm starving for something besides soda and jelly belly jelly beans oh and I can't forget the popcorn that Kaylee made me!! hmmmm, what will I cook first?

No comments: