Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3-1-2011


I was all set to have my POTD to be the picture I took of my new vacuum. The old vacuum I had was given to Kimball and myself when we got married 19 years ago. It was so time for a new one and I'm so happy.

BUT

As I sat down to post my POTD Kimball came in with these beautiful flowers. I love the "Just Because" flowers. To me, they mean so much more than the flowers I get on Valentines Day and Mother's Day. The "Just Because" flowers actually take thought and care.

Thank you Kimball for making my day. I love you!!

2 comments:

Tori Williams said...

"Just because" flowers are the BEST. I haven't gotten any since our first year of marriage. ;) But they are special. I love the colors!

Chris 'n Leah said...

I love "just because" flowers too! Wish I got them more often but love it when it happens!