Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Cutest Blog

I have to give a huge shout out to Ashley. Ashley is the sweet girl at thecutestblogontheblock.com. She's the one that always comes up with such great designs for my blog. I have tried to create my own backgrounds and I've come up with some cute ones but I'm never happy with my own work and then there is the part of it taking me a full day to design something. With Ashley, I simply send her an email and my log in info and she sends me an email with a mock-up design and how much I owe. Once I pay, she can usually have my fun new design up within a day!!

I'm sure most of you have used thecutestblogontheblock.com for your background on your blog but if you've ever wanted someone to do all the "extras" you might want to consider shooting Ashley an email.

Thanks again Ashley!!

No comments: