Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Bachelor

I am coming out of my skin with excitement and I don't know who would even care so I don't know who to call so I'll just share my excitement on my blog.

I LOVE the reality show "The Bachelor" When it's on I record it every week and sit and watch it late at night after the kids are asleep.

This past season was "The Bachelorette" instead of The Bachelor and well as much as I liked DeAnna, I thought she picked the wrong guy and I was right (they broke up). I really liked Jason and Jeremy and had hoped that she would have picked one of them but she didn't.

Well ladies, guess what???

Jason's our next Bachelor!!!! I feel like dancing.


The Season Premier is Monday January 5, 2009. Anyone up for a weekly Bachelor watching party after the kids have gone down to bed??? :-)

4 comments:

Mel said...

I am a closet Bachelor watcher :) I loved Jeremy the most and was so bugged when she kicked him off. Jason was a little cheesy for me but I liked him and hope he finds some good girl this round. I actually ended up thinking Jesse was great after his hometown date. I like them together now. I am up for watching together!

Mel said...

Lora after I talked to you, I found this link. So sad, it sounds like it was all her!!


http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2008/11/deanna_jesse_bachelorette_roma.php

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bachelor! & I'm SO excited it's Jason - he was my favorite from last season!

Lora - my fun memory of you is definitely TWILIGHT! That was such a fun night! Thanks for organizing it :)

Amber said...

I love the Bachelor....totally agree with your thoughts on last season....
I loved Jason!