Sunday, November 16, 2008

Carrie Underwood



I am so excited to be going to the Carrie Underwood Concert this Wednesday. I absolutely LOVE her. She doesn't just sing very well, she is beautiful and she tops it off with being down to earth (at least that is what I've read).

I hope I remember to bring my camera so I can post pictures of the concert. I think it's going to be a blast. I haven't been to a country music concert forever, actually I've only been to one other and it was Garth Brooks and that was amazing!!

Anywhoooo, I have to add that Carrie Underwood is on my top five most beautiful people in the world list!! I wouldn't mind looking a whole lot like her. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am SO jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time! Who are you going with?

Chris 'n Leah said...

I hope you have a great time and YES remember your camera that will be so much fun to see!

Nicole said...

Look how cute your blog is!! So so darling!! How much does Ashley usually charge it might be worth my money to not spend my time making my own. lol

So how the heck do you rate to go to Carrie Underwood and Twilight TWICE!!! You have a fun week ahead don't you!! Well I can't wait to hear all about it.. don't you dare forget your camera. You can take pictures during the movie too if you like. ha ha It might be a while until I get to see it.