Friday, February 25, 2011

2-25-2011


This is Kaylee on a timeout and it was the funniest thing ever.

Kaylee's room is a mess, a bad bad mess. Kimball told her that she needed to pick up at least FIVE things because she is FIVE years old. She said ok. A few minutes later she came upstairs and said to Kimball "I think I'll just take a timeout instead. I'm really not in the mood for cleaning." Kimball told her to go and talk to me about this. She went and got her iPhone and came to me and repeated to me what she had said to Kimball. She was ready for her "Time Out". She was going to sit down and play a game. Ha Ha

I informed her that it would be much easier to just clean up her five items in her room but she insisted on the timeout instead. So I took the iPhone from her hands, turned her around, raised her arms and faced her into the wall. This caused the world to end :)

Here are Kaylee's words (read the words with a dramatic, chocking sound between each word)

I...don't...like...this...kind...of...timeout...This...is...breaking...my...heart...I...just...want...a...normal...timeout...Why...are...you...breaking...my...heart... and...arms?...I'm...dying...here...can't...you...see... Now...my...head...is...going...to...fall...off...because...this...is...giving... me...a...headache.

This went on for much too long. Finally though, she went down to her room and cleaned up MORE than five things. After that she said "All that crying has made me tired, I think I should take a nap" and she got on my bed and fell right to sleep.

I love my Kaylee!!

p.s. Seeing how bad my pictures are, I've decided that I'm not just going to buy a camera, I'm going to actively look for a Photography class to take. Anyone want to join with me?

4 comments:

Forsyth Family said...

I would so love to take a class--I'm getting better--I've read lots of books! Let me know what you find out-how much and when! what kind of camera are you gonna get? I looooovvve mine! Canon Rebel!

Lora said...

We (Kimball) has a Canon. What type I do not know but it has lots too it and it intimidates me. I'm horrible with taking pictures...really horrible but I'm so wanting to get better. I'll let you know about the class when I find one to take.

Tori Williams said...

Oh, Lora, THANK YOU for sharing this. It made my day!!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I just LOVE that girl!!!