Monday, February 21, 2011

2-21-2011


I was going to try and use Photoshop to create an image out of these two images but that didn't work. I'm horrible at picture and even worse with Photoshop. But with time......you never know :)

Anyhow, I have never put anything out for St. Patrick's day but Kaylee kept telling me that I had to so I did. I took out the glass jars and put green and white candy in them. The pictures do not give them justices, they really are cute. And they were fun putting together.

7 comments:

jewels said...

so cute! I have a glass jar I should do that with. You rock.

Lora said...

You so should. It's such an easy way to decorate. I did it for Christmas and Valentine's Day too. The kids love the candy. :)

Laura said...

It's DARLING! I love St. Patty's -- it's one of my favorite mini-holidays :) Super cute decor!

Tori Williams said...

Yummy candy!!

Mel said...

I need to get me jars like that. Darling!

Forsyth Family said...

How do you keep your kids from eating the candy??

Lora said...

The trick with the candy is this - you buy some candy that they do not like. With the St Patty's candy it's gumballs and they only eat a few of those and are tired of them very quickly. The Jelly Fruit Rings is another story...I usually have to buy two or three LARGE bags. After about one or two times filling it up, they get tired of them and they stop eating them.