Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ouchie

So this morning while getting ready for Church I heard something hitting the floor upstairs. I knew what I heard wasn't good so I went running upstairs. Once I hit the stairs to head up I could hear my mom crying out in pain and the fear in my dads voice...

My mom fell down a whole flight of stairs. 14 stairs total.

911 was called and my mom was rushed to the hospital after a quick Priesthood blessing by Kimball and Brother Randell.

She's being made to stay overnight but some how she was lucky enough to not have broken any bones. She IS VERY black and blue all over her body. Lots of pulled muscles and knots. She will be sore for awhile but sore is better than broken...right!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad she is okay. What a scary thing to have happen. That could have been VERY bad. What a blessing she will only be sore.

Mel said...

Sorry for your mom! That is terrible! I will be to your baking party at 11:30 but might be late. I get my braces off at 10:30 and it depends how long it takes them! Can't wait!

Julie H. said...

Wow! Hope she feels better soon. Glad you were there for her!