Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookie Exchange Update

Hello Girls!!! I know that I still haven't gotten the invitations out but for those of you that visit my blog, the exchange is still on. I'm having two of them. One at 11:30am and another at 6:30pm. With all that has been going on in my life I got a late start on planning this thing so everyone is pretty booked but I hope that with offering two times, we can get everyone to make it.

The 11:30 one will have lunch served and the 6:30 will have snacks and goodies. You'll get the invites sometime on Monday.

Don't forget that it's either Cookies OR Candy. 12 dozen. YES, 12 dozen.

Please RSVP as soon as you can. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there:(

Amber said...

Hooray! I am planning for the 11:30 cookie exchange!

jewels said...

That was so much fun. Thanks so much for inviting me. Your blog looks great!!