Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Christmas Sweater

Last night my Mother-in-law and I went to see Glenn Beck's live Christmas Sweater Show. Amazing!!

Glenn Beck shared a personal story from his past along with a dream he had. He put it altogether so nicely and the message was very powerful. I loved it.

The strongest message that I walked away from the show with was that, we all go through storms, it's part of life and they help us grow. And no matter how hard or unbearable the storms might be, NO ONE has been lost to the storms they are in, instead they get lost IN the storm.

That message came at such a great time for me. I have been going through plenty of "life storms" and I've watched myself get lost in them instead of turning to my Heavenly Father and getting through them.

Thanks Glenn for putting on such a powerful show!!

No comments: