Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update

I've been stuck in this pit, thinking that I shouldn't blog until I have time to do a complete update and to blog about all the things I've wanted to blog about...Cookie Exchange, Christmas with the Family, Christmas at Disneyland, Williams Birthday, Julie's bridal showers, Julie's lingerie party, Dave and Julie's Wedding, William's response to Dave and Julie's wedding, My weight loss struggles, Dave and Julie's Reception, Our MANY trips to the hospital in the last month and a half, Bachelor Night with the girls, hiring Jorgen to do graphic and programming work for us, hiring Julie to do Help Desk work for us, Justin starting driving school, My feelings on him turning 16 next week, the little, everyday miracles that keep happening all around our home, and of course the list goes on and on.

The problem with waiting until I have time to blog about all the back stuff is that while waiting I get more things to blog about. :-) So maybe I'll give an update and maybe I won't but I think I'll just post my thoughts as they come and not wait until I'm caught up!!! With that said, I'm going to bed. LOL

4 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy. I am glad to hear everything has been going well for you guys. When I started scrapbooking they told me to start current and when I was all caught up then I should go back. I never did go back but I was able to keep us with the current stuff fairly well, until Julia came along. So I think you have the right idea, you don't have to make up for lost time just start now and move forward!

Love ya!

jewels said...

Wow you are a busy woman. If you ever need any help let me know.

Tori Williams said...

WEW!!! I'm sad we missed out on Lost Night. I've only seen a few episodes, but I liked it.

Tori Williams said...

Can your blog get ANY cuter?!?!