Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where has time gone?

So here it is, already Nov, just weeks from Thanksgiving and Christmas is just a hair over a month away and I'm so far behind that I don't know if I'll ever catch up. With that said I wanted everyone to know that I AM trying. I'm hoping to get my blog updated!!

Just to give you an idea of what has been going on in my life, let me share:

1) Moved my parents from California to Utah.

2) Fundraising, fundraising, fundraising.

3) Programming, Programming, Programming.

4) Designing, Designing, Designing.

5) Teaching, Teaching, Teaching.

And then of course there is the parenting, mothering, housekeeping and trying to be a good wife, partner and best friend.

Anyhow...I promise, more to come!!

4 comments:

Julie H. said...

Wow, I haven't checked out your blog in a while and then when I finally do, it's the same day you've updated it. Cool! Anyways, you're doing great. Just keep it going!

Chris 'n Leah said...

Welcome back! You are one BUSY lady! Hang in there, it was good to hear from you.

Laura said...

I was starting to wonder if you gave up on blogging :) Glad you're back! :)

Nicole said...

Wow you are a BUSY lady. It is good to see that you are still alive though! I thought maybe you were stocking up on sleep so you could go see the Twilight movie next weekend. lol If you ever figure out how to juggle everthing let me know please!