Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blissfully Domestic

As most of you know Justin is going to Italy on an educational tour and I'll be going with him. To do this he's been doing some fundraising. The latest fundraiser was a Thanksgiving Day Pie sale.

Justin only sold 7 pies and well his girl friend sold like 40 pies. So the last two days have been spent in the kitchen. With the help of my parents we have made:

* 19 pumpkin pie
* 9 apple pies
* 14 pecan pies
* 5 Lemon Meringue
* 5 Banana Cream
* 8 Chocolate Cream
* 2 Carmel Apple

So with all those pies, planning Thanksgiving dinner and Thanksgiving Breakfast I am feeling "Blissfully Domestic"


I hope that you are all feeling as domestic as I am and having fun with it. I promise to write more about being blissfully domestic in a future post!!

1 comment:

Tori Williams said...

Blissfully Domestic? It sounds like slave labor!!! ;) Or the true love of a Mom... :)