Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Twilight Movie


I had a "blogger" friend comment on my "Where has time gone" post saying that she thought I was stocking up on sleep for the Twilight movie that is coming out this coming weekend. Well, I sure haven't stocked up on any sleep but I AM going opening night!!!

I have been waiting for this movie since the first day that I heard that it was being made. I LOVE this series and I'm dying to see how they can put the emotions that you get from the book, into a movie.

Anyhow, I was getting online each night and checking to see if they had posted the pre-ordering of the tickets for the opening night, which is this coming Thursday at 11:59pm (Basically Friday). So each day I would check and nothing. A couple of weeks ago I had logged on after church to just check and oh my goodness...ALL 20 screens were sold out. Yes, SOLD OUT. I was so mad and just couldn't believe it. I kept hitting the refresh screen in hopes of something, I don't know what, but anything to happen as I sat and pouted. Then all of a sudden, there it was....... A 2:45 AM showing!! You read that right, 2:45am showing and guess what? That's right, I'm going. I started calling my friends and seven of us are going to that early morning showing.

It gets better though!! Some of my friends couldn't go at 2:45am showing so I also got tickets for the 10:40pm Friday night showing as well!! I get to go TWICE in a 24 hour period. I'm way excited.

So Nicole, to answer your question: No, I haven't been stocking up on sleep for the twilight movie and I probably should but even if I'm sleep deprived I know that I'll enjoy this movie and there is NO CHANCE of me falling asleep.

2 comments:

Julie H. said...

You haven't been stocking up on sleep, you've been stocking up on TICKETS, girl! I haven't read the books and I'm not sure I ever will, but I WILL go see the movie. Not on opening night that's for sure! Have fun...you silly!

Tori Williams said...

LORA!!! THANKS for the tickets!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! Austin loved it too. He's such a good sport. :) We'll pay you back on Sunday (dinner at Dad's). Man, I'm feeling it now... the lack of sleep. Wew. Anyway, thanks again! Love, Tori