Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures!!

So I thought I better post a few of the pictures I've taken (not that I've taken a lot). As this is my only form of journaling at this time in my life. :-)

This is my daddy rolling out pie crust
Justin, Kylee (Justin's girlfriend) and my Mom were peeling apples. As you can see, my mom cut herself which got her out of peeling apples!! :-)
The next couple of pictures are of Thanksgiving "Breakfast". Everyone came over bright and early. We had Swedish Pancakes, Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits, Ham, Potatoes and a Egg and Ham Roll!! Everything was yummy if I say so myself. I stayed up all night to pull it off and it was worth it...I think!! After breakfast we all headed out to the movie theatre to watch BOLT and it was soooo cute. If you haven't seen it, you should. Take your kids and enjoy another well done Disney movie!!

Tori and Austin (such a cute couple)
Jorgen and his girlfriend Kristal
Justin, Josh, Jeremy, Daddy, Mom, Marv and Doris
Thanksgiving Dinner itself. I wish I had more pictures...
maybe someday I'll get better at taking pictures.

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day together! It also looks like you had a houseful. You guys are so wonderful to host BIG family gatherings at your house. What a blessing to have a house big enough for everyone!~

Tori Williams said...

YES it was worth it!!! THANK YOU, LORA & FAMILY!!! Everything was perfect. :)