Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Black Friday For Me

So I've been reading all my friends blogs and it seems as if everyone goes shopping the day after Thanksgiving. It sounds fun but not something I've done. But after reading so much about how fun it is, I think I will make it an effort to go next year!!

Instead of shopping on Friday, I spent my whole day in my PJ's sitting on my couch signing "Santa" a million times. With Saturday being our first mailing of the Santa letters, I had to play catch up and sign "Santa Claus" on about 3000 items. The funny thing about this is that on Sunday I went to sign a tithing check and signed my name as "Santa Claus". Needless to say, I had to void that check out.

3 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

That is a funny story! Okay Santa, I want....well, I guess you should know already right?

Julie H. said...

So funny, Santa! haha! Hey, won't be able to make the bridal shower, but thanks for the invite. We are however are going to try to make it for the wedding.

Liesl said...

Don't do it! Don't go shopping on Black Friday! I did it once, trying to get my mom something (when I was in Utah)...the item she wanted was all gone, and the line was horribly long...I vowed I would never do it again!

I love the Santa Claus check! That is so funny!