Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thansgiving Day Graphics

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

The top 5 things I'm grateful for:

* Jesus Christ (enough said)

* Joseph Smith for kneeling in a grove of trees

* For my husband and all he does for me.
I lucked out when I got him!!

* My beautiful children. I often sit in amazement that I was given the chance to be a mother. Mothering is true joy! (as long as you get a break every once in awhile!!)

* Love. I am grateful for all the people that love me and for all the people I love. Without it, it would be impossible to go on.

and a few extra are:
* Chocolate
* Flushing toilets
* Toilet paper
* Clean toilets
* Guadalupe :)
* double ovens

3 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks so much for the PIE!!! IT looks delicious. I am so impressed you made that many pies! I would be grateful for Guadalope too. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Lora-
I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your blog. It is so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nicole said...

Holy Pies woman!! You are my hero. I didn't make a single one. lol I am glad your Thanksgiving was great... and you will be happy to know I got to go to Twilight Wednesday and I LOVEd it. So fun. Can't wait for the next ones. So my email is sammi_nickel@yahoo.com so you can give me the price info on your blog decor. Thanks!!