Monday, August 4, 2008

I Liked It!


William is so funny. He's got a thing for girls.

Last week Justin's girl friend came to visit and William wouldn't leave them alone. He followed Justin and Kylee all over the house, talking away with Kylee. Once Kylee left William went downstairs to tell Justin something...

Here's how the conversation went(according to Justin & Collin):

William - "Justin, you know what?"
Justin - "What?"
William - "Well, ummmm. Well, ummmm. hmmmm"
Justin - "WHAT William?"
William - "You know what, ummmm, your girl friend is HOT!!"

After the boys told me about this I asked William "So William, Justin told me something..." and before I could say anything William interrupts with "I can't help it mom, she IS hot. I like her."

Well on Saturday Julie came over to help Dave move his stuff out. While I was at the store Dave and Julie went to leave. Apparently William asked Julie for a kiss and then went on to explain that he really liked it. When I got home from the store William was on the phone talking to??? You guessed it, Julie. He called Uncle Dave and asked to talk to Julie. LOL

When William hung up the phone I asked him who he was on the phone with and he said "Just Julie. I like her." His brothers started telling me about William asking for a kiss and William's faces got all smiley and he says "ya and I liked it!!


Let me remind you that he's only SIX YEARS OLD. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on William, that's for sure, because he might like the girls but the girls sure like him just as much.

*smiles*

2 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Oh boy! It sounds like you will have your hands full! He is so cute, he is hard to resist. Good luck with that!

Tori Williams said...

That boy is just not affraid to say what he's thinking, is he!?! wow. :)