Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laundry Room Colors

So I've decided that my laundry room needs a makeover. I'm working on Kaylee's room right now too but it will take a LONG TIME to complete and while I'm in the process of that I'm also going to get my laundry room to become a place I actually like. My thinking is that if I like the laundry room, that I'll actually spend more time in there :) Probably not but we will see!!!

So I need help with picking out the color for the room. I want it to be cheery and bright. Please share your thoughts on these colors.

Pale Yellow

Teal

Pale Blue

Another Blue

Not sure what to call this one

6 comments:

Tori Williams said...

I like the pale yellow or pale teal (at the bottom). The blues are relaxing and the yellow has a touch of lightheartedness. Tough choices. :)

Anonymous said...

Yellow! Yellow is my absolute favorite color! It is so happy and warm!

Mel said...

I did mine yellow and love it

jewels said...

In my old house it yellow and it rocked

Forsyth Family said...

depends on the size of the room--would love to see it and create some ideas together!

Lora said...

Jamie - I have many ugly rooms in my house but the Laundry Room wins the award for the worst room in the house. It's a pretty big laundry room. I'm looking to buy cabinets soon. If you want to come help me...you'd make my day!!