Saturday, February 26, 2011

2-26-2011


Strange picture, right? But I'm so excited about this wall patch. There have been two holes above the three pictures in the hallway for almost two years. The holes happened when one of the kids tried to use the rod that went above the pictures as a pull-up bar. Boys :)

Anyhow I've waited for these holes to be patched for much too long. Well my sweet Kimball has been on a two day fix-it spree and it's been so wonderful. So now the holes have been patched and all it needs is for me to paint them. I hope that doesn't take another two years :)

Today I got to spend the afternoon with a good friend. It was wonderful. A much needed girls day out. We went to Rod Works where I found the an item to give me inspiration for my laundry room. I really want that room done. After Rod Works we went for Lunch and then to see the movie "Just Go With It". Sooo funny. Thanks Tracie for a great day.

Before I close for tonight I want to share a picture I lifted off a friends blog.


This is Josh and Cassidy. They are so dang cute!! Josh and Cassidy went out on their first date last night and her mom took this picture for her "Picture of the day" (she was my inspiration for doing this picture of the day thing!!!) I have wished for this day to come for several years....long before they were old enough to even think about dating. I've always thought that she was so cute and just had to date one of my boys :) I think they "match" and "fit", if that makes sense. If not, that's ok, it makes sense to me!!!

2 comments:

Forsyth Family said...

It makes sense to me, too!

Tracie said...

Yesterday was fun! I want to come see your laundry room and I would love you help you shop for it ;) I will live vicariously through you since I won't be decorating my house anytime soon. Josh and Cassidy are both darling! Hope they had a great time and no one teased them too much!!