Monday, February 28, 2011

2-28-2011


It's probably wrong of me to do this but oh what the heck :) This is Preston in the Dentist chair looking like a drunk.

Getting Preston to go to the Dentist is the hardest thing for us to do. He hates hates hates it. But I gave him no choice a couple of weeks ago and found that he had three cavities. They scheduled him two appointments to get the three fillings. Last week we went in and oh boy the world almost came to an end because they tried to give him laughing gas. He was having NOTHING to do with the gas, or the dentist. So we agreed that it was best to have Preston put to sleep to have his dental work done.

So today was the day. Kimball came with me to help hold Preston down when they gave him the shot. It took Kimball and the dentist to hold him down and once it hit his system he was OUT.

I took a video of him coming out of the anesthesia. But I promised not to share it....too embarrassing for him. But our family has laughed all day watching it.

2 comments:

Forsyth Family said...

classic POTD!

Tori Williams said...

You're a trooper, Preston! I hate the dentist too, but I LOVE laughing gas! It makes the whole visit a lot less stressful. :)