Friday, February 18, 2011

2-18-2011

Pedicures are one of my favorite treats I do for myself. I hadn't had one since before my last cruise which was in Oct 2010. I had the same polish on that the nail gal put on them. They looked horrible. But not anymore! I have freshly painted toes and my heels are soft and nice. So happy!!

I do not take very good pictures and it doesn't help that I only have my phone to take the pictures with. But I'm hoping that as I get better at taking pictures with my phone, that someday I might buy a camera.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So pretty...I have naked toes right now *gasp*. What happened to your camera? I though you had one of those fancy Canons.

Lora said...

Kimball has a really nice camera Brenda, but I have no idea how to use it and the images usually look really bad when I take a picture with it. I need a point and shoot type camera. Until then...I'll use my phone :)