Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Which Princess are you?

A client of mine sent this quiz to me and I thought, "why not, I'll give it a try" and guess what?

I'm Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

This couldn't be more untrue! I do love Cinderella and she is one of my most favorite Princesses but I literally laughed out loud when it said that I have patience. I seriously lack patience. I honestly do try on a regular basis to work on becoming more patient but I'm no way near there yet. It takes a lot of effort on my part! Oh and soft-spoken is another thing that I'm so not. I'm trying hard on that one too. Someday though, I WILL be Cinderella!!!

Let me know what Princess you are!