Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grab a Box of Kleenex

My sister-in-law Leah asked me about the link I have on my site for A Daily Scoop. I actually have no idea how I stumbled across her website but I am truly grateful that I did. Going to her website is one of the first things I do when I get online each morning because Stephanie inspires me.

I am humbled by Stephanie Waite and I find myself totally in awe of her strength and complete love of the Lord that is so manifested through her testimony. Her testimony is strong and her love for the Lord is displayed even while she deals with the tragic death of her daughter.

Stephanie, certainly does not hide the fact that she is heart-broken, but she continues to remain strong. Her pain is a pain that that I hope and pray I never have to experience but if I do I pray that I will stand as strong in my faith as she does.

I encourage you to visit her site adailyscoop.blogspot.com and read her story. I'm sure that when you do you will come to want a stronger relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Warning: Make sure you have a good supply of Kleenex when you start reading her story!!

1 comment:

Chris 'n Leah said...

Thanks for sharing your found treasure. I feel a little bit like that movie Pay It forward. The spirit on her blog is so strong it must be shared. Her testimony is so strong you can literally feel it through her words. What an amazing example!