Friday, May 29, 2009

Need Help

Ok all my Utah friends. I know nothing about Utah, at least nothing fun. Kimball and I are in charge of the family reunion (gathering) next Summer. We can plan for 3 to 6 days of time and I have no idea what to do and where to go.

We have always gone up to Kimball's aunt and uncles cabin for a couple days and hang out at Bear Lake. The problem is we currently have around 27 people and the cabin is ONE BEDROOM and ONE BATH with the smallest hot water heater ever. Anyhow we've outgrown it.

Do you have any ideas on what we can do? Where we can go? Please hit me with all your ideas and the details for it.

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

jewels said...

go to utahvalley.org and there is the coolest list of things to do. It has a huge variety of things to do.

Rebekah said...

I don't know how much you want to spend but Aspen Grove Family Camp is really fun but it is quite expensive. It is up Provo Canyon by Sundance. They have all kinds of organized activities by age. So parents can have time without kids. I haven't been there in about 8 years so I am not 100% sure it is still there.