Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I LOVE being a mom. My kids might drive me crazy and at times I want to just get away from them but I truly love my kids. They bring me so much joy.

My kids have always written me some fun notes at different times during their lives but this year I got one that truly brought tears to my eyes. THIS card, I'll keep forever.

It says:

Mom,
There are so many things in this world that we have, but don't need. But one thing I will always need is you. You are the best mom ever. I think I could live without food more than I could live without you as my mom. You are such a giving person. There are no words to describe how good you are to me. I want you to know that I love you so much and don't want to lose you.
Love Josh

How sweet is that! I feel so loved.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Worth it more than anything you could buy at a store!!!

Laura said...

Isn't that exactly what we moms need to hear from time to time?? That's so nice!

Chris 'n Leah said...

When times are tough we cling to those moments!

Indeed, cherish that letter!

Liesl said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that wonderful letter! That makes me want to write one to my mom! We are never too old to write letters like that, are we?

Julie H. said...

Wow! That really tugged at my heart strings...what a cutie! I'm glad you got something so sweet for Mother's Day.