Thursday, March 5, 2009

Anyone Interested?

Just for fun...(I got this idea from my sister-in-law...she posted it a couple of weeks ago on her blog)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later, but there are still 9 months to the year!!)

4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. :)

You can re-post this on your blog if you wish to spread the joy. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

PS- if I don't have your home address (or if you aren't sure if I do or not) just leave me your email address and I will email you to get it!

8 comments:

Chris 'n Leah said...

I may be breaking some hidden "blog chain post" rules but I want to sign up with you! You can put me last on your list if you like, let others have a chance to respond but I simply can't help myself!
Now I need to figure out what I am going to do for everyone who signed up with me!

jewels said...

Too fun, I want in. I am going to have to do this too, what an awesome idea.

jewels said...

Okay I posted it on my blog too, hurry and sign up for something from ME!!

Mel said...

I am signed up for sure, am so curious what you will make!!

Take Care said...

Sign me up. I think I might be #5 if I'm quick... hehehe

Take Care said...

This is Dani by the way

Liesl said...

Nice!! I'm doing this on my blog too, and I got it from Leah too!! Have fun with it!

Lora said...

Ok, I'm starting to think.....I'll come up with something. Liesl, I need your address :-)